FLUSH-FIT (IN THE GROUND) TURNTABLEGroundwork Drawing
In a motor dealership environment, the typical scenario where a flush-fit turntable would be used is when a new slab is being poured for a new building. This is the most cost-effective solution and maximises headroom in the photographic area for your car showroom turntable.
Once a decision has been made as far as the floor finish is concerned, we can provide a groundwork and cross-sectional drawing for your building contractor, plus any technical support and advice they might require.
- Space needed: 6.6m x 6.6m rotation area (allow a distance of 6.3m from centre of turntable to camera position).
- Time it takes to install: One day – once groundwork is complete.
- Configuration: Typically 4.5m diameter turntable.
PLATFORM AND RAMP TURNTABLEBooth Drawings
A raised platform with the turntable inset into it is a common configuration in dealerships that want to use an existing building and do not want the mess and upheaval associated with digging out a turntable pit.
UKT360 offer a ‘one-stop shop’ when it comes to building a platform and ramp incorporating a turntable. We can go on to enclose the turntable with one of our bespoke booth solutions or leave you to finish the area to your own design.
- Space needed: 6.6m x 6.6m rotation area (allow a distance of 6.3m from centre of turntable to camera position), plus 2.4m x 1.8m for ramp.
- Time it takes to install: Between three and seven days – depending on specification.
- Configuration: 4.5m or 6.6m diameter turntable.